Vicks Inhaler - 0.5mL
- Nasal Congestion, Hay Fever
- Storage & Disposal
- Store at room temperature. Keep inhaler tightly closed. This inhaler is effective for a minimum of 3 months after first use.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur. Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. Do not use for more than 7 days Follow the directions for use. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over 2 inhalations in each nostril. Children 6 to under 12 years (with adult supervision): 1 inhalation in each nostril. Children 2 to 6 years: Ask a doctor. Children under 2 years: Do not use.
- Product Type
- Do not use more often than every 2 hours.
- Active Ingredients
- Menthol 197mg
What delivery methods are available?
FREE Click & Collect
Just pop over to your selected Discount Drug Store on your chosen day and at your chosen time to pick up your goods where they will be waiting for you.
We offer free delivery for orders above $89 AUD; For orders below $89.00 AUD, a fee of $7.50 AUD will be charged.
Your order will be delivered straight to your door by Australia Post registered mail. Allow up to 2-3 business days.
Please visit Delivery FAQs for more information.