Aptamil Gold+ 1 Infant Formula from birth to 6 months
- Product Type
- Baby Formula
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice. Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- 2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- 3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- 4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- 5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
- Storage & Disposal
- Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
What delivery methods are available?
FREE Click & Collect
Just pop over to your selected Discount Drug Store on your chosen day and at your chosen time to pick up your goods where they will be waiting for you.
We offer free delivery for orders above $89 AUD; For orders below $89.00 AUD, a fee of $7.50 AUD will be charged.
Your order will be delivered straight to your door by Australia Post registered mail. Allow up to 2-3 business days.
Please visit Delivery FAQs for more information.