Cepacaine Mouthwash Liquid - 200mL
Cepacaine is an oral solution used to provide temporary relief from the pain associated with minor sore throat and mouth infections. Cepacaine can also be used to relieve the pain and discomfort following dental procedures and minor surgery of the mouth. It contains Anaesthetic for rapid relief of painful conditions of the throat and mouth as well as an Antiseptic with antibacterial agent.
- Pleasant minty taste.
- Rapid Pain relief in a mouthwash solution.
- For conditions of mouth and throat.
- Local anaesthetic action plus antibacterial agent.
- Temporary relief of the pain and discomfort of minor sore throat and mouth infections.
- Temporary relief for the pain and discomfort associated with dental procedures.
- Adults and children over 6 years: Gargle or rinse 10-15 ml of Cepacaine oral solution f for 10-15 seconds and expel the liquid. Repeat every 2-3 hours if necessary. Not to be swallowed. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Product Type
What delivery methods are available?
FREE Click & Collect
Just pop over to your selected Discount Drug Store on your chosen day and at your chosen time to pick up your goods where they will be waiting for you.
We offer free delivery for orders above $89 AUD; For orders below $89.00 AUD, a fee of $7.50 AUD will be charged.
Your order will be delivered straight to your door by Australia Post registered mail. Allow up to 2-3 business days.
Please visit Delivery FAQs for more information.