Nuromol Double Action Pain Relief - 12 Tablets
Nuromol contains two ingredients that together deliver temporary relief of acute (short term) pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- Back Pain
- Period Pain
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Muscular Pain
- Sore Throat
- Rheumatic Pain & Non-Serious Arthritic Pain.
- Dental Pain
- Migraine Headache
- Tension Headache
Pharmacist Only products have a maximum purchase amount of 1 unit per order via Click & Collect.
- Adult, Infant
- Adults under 65 and children from 12 years: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day when necessary (every 8 hours). Keep to the recommended dose. Do not take for more than 3 days at a time (2 days for adolescents aged 12 to 17 years). Take with water
- Before use - seek medical advice if your are taking other medicines, or suffer diabetes
- Product Type
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Do not give Nuromol tablets to children under 12 years. Nurofen for Children products are available. Do not take: if the blister foil is broken on first opening. If you are aged 65 years or older. If you suffer asthma if you are pregnant. If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorder or if you have had these conditions or gastric bleeding in the past or if you have impaired kidney or liver function or heart failure. With any other products containing Paracetamol or Ibuprofen or other antiinflammatory medicines. If you are allergic to Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin or other antiinflammatory medicines or other medicines for pain relief. If you have an allergic reaction stop taking and see your doctor immediately. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.
- Storage & Disposal
- Store below 30 Degrees Celsius
What delivery methods are available?
FREE Click & Collect
Just pop over to your selected Discount Drug Store on your chosen day and at your chosen time to pick up your goods where they will be waiting for you.
We offer free delivery for orders above $89 AUD; For orders below $89.00 AUD, a fee of $7.50 AUD will be charged.
Your order will be delivered straight to your door by Australia Post registered mail. Allow up to 2-3 business days.
Please visit Delivery FAQs for more information.