Nicorette 16 hour Invisipatch 15mg Step 2 - 7 Pack
Nicorette 16 hour Invisipatch Nicotine patch is a quit smoking aid. Nicorette patches work by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend this step 2 nicotine patch containing 15mg of nicotine as a quit smoking patch for those who smoke 15 or less cigarettes a day or, use after completion of step 1.
- 15 mg nicotine patch
- Semi-transparent patch(blends with most skin tones).
- Nicotine transdermal patch releases nicotine slowly over a 16 hour period through your skin into the bloodstream.
Use Nicorette's nicotine patch with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products.
Nicorette Combination therapy: If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings during use with just NRT patches, you can use Nicorette 2mg Gum, in addition to Nicorette 16hr Invisipatch patch for better craving relief. This may increase your likelihood of quitting smoking.
- Product Type
- Nicotine Patches
- Quit Smoking
- After having completed 8 weeks treatment with the 15mg/16 hour patch, weeks 9-12 then stop use. Have completed 8 weeks treatment with the 25mg/16 hour patch plus 2 weeks treatment with 15mg/16 hour patch. Weeks 11 - 12 then stop use.
- For smokers of less than 15 a day, or on completion of Step 1, start with Step 2 15mg. Apply 1 patch every morning to skin of the thigh, hip, arm or chest. Remove the patch before going to bed. Do not use if you are allergic to nicotine, are under 12 years of age, have psoriasis or dermatitis, are breastfeeding. 1. Wash and dry hands thoroughly before and after use. 2. Apply to clean and dry skin using a different part of the body pack day. 3. Remove plastic coating. Do not touch sticky surface. Press patch onto skin for about 10 seconds. 4. Run finger around the edge of the patch to ensure seal.
- Storage & Disposal
- Store below 25 Degrees Celsius.
- A stop smoking aid. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Use in adolescents under professional supervision only. Do not use if you are: Allergic to nicotine, Under 12 years of age. Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke, or heart or circulation problems. Ask you doctor/pharmacist before use if you are: Pregnant or breastfeeding, Under 18 years of age, taking any other medication. Ask you doctor/pharmacist before use if you have: uncontrolled high blood pressure, a stomach ulcer, Kidney or lover disease, To take insulin for diabetes, an overactive thyroid, adrenal gland cancer.
What delivery methods are available?
FREE Click & Collect
Just pop over to your selected Discount Drug Store on your chosen day and at your chosen time to pick up your goods where they will be waiting for you.
We offer free delivery for orders above $89 AUD; For orders below $89.00 AUD, a fee of $7.50 AUD will be charged.
Your order will be delivered straight to your door by Australia Post registered mail. Allow up to 2-3 business days.
Please visit Delivery FAQs for more information.